2015 Express Van Features
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
If a tire is over or under-inflated, the system will
notify the driver.
Standard in the rear-most side windows, this
three-layer special glass is designed to help
reduce the risk of ejection during a crash.
Steel Safety Cage
Reinforcing the floor, body sills, and roof pillars,
the safety cage surrounds and protects the
entire passenger compartment.
Front to Rear Head-Curtain Side Air Bags
GM segment-exclusive standard head-curtain
side air bags help reduce the risk of injury to
outboard occupants in certain types of side
collisions and rollovers.
Side-View Convex Mirrors
Offer drivers a better rear field of view.
SafetyVan Standard Features
SafetyVan employs an exclusive massive steel floor grid that anchors all of the seats in the passenger compartment. The concept here is that “if, in a collision type accident, the occupant stays belted into their seat and the seat stays where it is mounted in the van, the chances are increased that the passenger will sustain less severe or no injuries”.
Day Time Running Lamps
Automatically lit upon ignition for greater visibility of your vehicle by others.
Four Wheel Antilock Brakes (ABS)
ABS helps the driver maintain steering control during hard braking situations.
Dual Front Air Bags Help reduce injuries to the driver and front passenger in the event of a frontal collision.
Individual Hi Back Bucket Seats for All Passengers with Integrated Lap and Shoulder Belts
Ergonomically designed individual seating for each passenger includes head support and 3-point belt system that is always “right at hand”. The shoulder belts are kept off the floor and wall and stay clean and immediately available for use on each trip. Included are 2 Latch Systems with tether straps in the first and 2nd row passenger seats which facilitate installation of child safety seats.
Safety and Convenience Options
Steps (Entry and Exit) for Passengers and Driver
Makes ingress and egress safer and more convenient.
Safety Group Fire Extinguisher, First Aid Kit, Road Warning Triangles, Back Up Alarm
Internal Roof Reinforcement. Strengthens the roof support mechanism but does not reduce interior headroom (good for tall passengers) and doesn’t increase the overall outside height (makes car wash and inside parking areas more accessible).
- Model CG 33706 – Express/Savanna Ext 3500
- Transmission: 6 Speed Auto with Overdrive
- 9,600 GVW – GT4 Axle, Rear 3.73 Ratio, Rear Wheel Drive
- Engine: 8 Cyl, 6.0L V8 (300 HP) Gas
- StabiliTrak – Stability Control
- Brakes: 4-Wheel, Anti-Lock (ABS)
- Battery 600 CCA 1145 Amp Generator
- Exterior Trans. Oil Cooler
- Package: 1 LT- Deluxe Option Package
- Exterior Color: SOU – Summit White
- Interior: 93G Trim, Cloth, Med Dark Pewter
- Pass Seats: Level 3 (Premium) Cloth
- Air Bags: Front Driver/Pass & roof rail
- Glass: Deep TInted 1 Slide Out S&R Doors
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Power Windows I Power Door Locks
- Tilt Wheel and Cruise Control
- Front & Rear OEM AC and Heat
- Floor Covering: Full Carpet
- Seating: Driver and Front Pass. Hi Back
- Seating: Pass. Compartment 6-12 Individual, Hi Back Premium Cloth
- Appearance Pkg. Chrome grill, Front & Rear Bumper
- DayTime Running Headlamps, dual composite
- Mirrors, Inside Rearview
- Mirrors, Exterior, Remote Control, Heated
- Door Beams, steel-side
- Auxiliary Lighting, reading/under hood
- Radio, AM/FM w/seek-scan, CD, Clock
- Wheels: Chrome Center Cap
- Tire, Front & Rear – LT245/75R16E ALS
- B/W Tire, Spare: LT245175R16E ALS B/W