Exclusive Features for All 2015
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
If a tire is over or under-inflated, the system will notify the driver.
New Enhanced-Technology Glass
Standard in the rear-most side windows, this three-layer special glass is designed to help reduce the risk of ejection during a crash.
Steel Safety Cage
Reinforcing the floor, body sills, and roof pillars, the safety cage surrounds and protects the entire passenger compartment.
All-New Head-Curtain Side Air Bags
GM segment-exclusive standard head-curtain side air bags help reduce the risk of injury to outboard occupants in certain types of side collisions and rollovers.
Side-View Convex Mirrors
Offer drivers a better rear field of view.
Standard Features for all Safety Vans
Fasten Seat Belt Alert System
A dash mounted alert system that is activated upon ignition and gives a visible flashing alert and audible recorded reminder to the driver to fasten seat belts. System requires a positive action from the driver to quiet the alert in preparation for the next departure
Day Time Running Lamps
Automatically lit upon ignition for greater visibility of your vehicle by others.
Four Wheel Antilock Brakes (ABS)
ABS helps the driver maintain steering control during hard braking situations.
Dual Front Air Bags Help reduce injuries to the driver and front passenger in the event of a frontal collision.
Fiberglass Reinforced Safety Roof
Complies with FMVSS 220 school bus roll over test.
Individual Hi Back Bucket Seats for All Passengers with Integrated Lap and Shoulder Belts
Ergonomically designed individual seating for each passenger includes head support and 3-point belt system that is always “right at hand”. The shoulder belts are kept off the floor and wall and stay clean and immediately available for use on each trip. Included are 2 Latch Systems with tether straps in the first and 2nd row passenger seats which facilitate installation of child safety seats.
Crash Avoidance Safety and Convenience
Steps (Entry and Exit) for Passengers and Driver
Makes ingress and egress safer and more convenient.
Safety Group Fire Extinguisher, First Aid Kit, Road Warning Triangles, Back Up Alarm
- Model CG 33706 – Express/Savana: Pass. Van Ext. 3500
- 9,600 GVW – GT4 Axle, Rear 3.73 Ratio, Rear Wheel Drive
- Engine: 8 Cyl, 6.0L V8 (300 HP) Gas
- StabiliTrak – Stability Control
- Brakes: 4-Wheel, Anti Lock (ABS)
- Transmission: MT1-4 Speed Auto Transmission with Overdrive
- Battery 600 CCA / 145 Amp Generator
- Exterior Trans. Oil Cooler
- Package: 1LT-Uplevel Option Package
- Exterior Color: 50U – Summit White
- Interior: 93G Trim, Cloth, Med Dark Pewter
- Pass Seats: Level 3 (Premium) Cloth
- Air Bags: Front Driver/Pass & roof rail
- Glass: Deep Tinted / Slide Out S&R Doors
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Power Windows / Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Front & Rear OEM AC and Heat
- Floor Covering: Full Carpet
- Seating: Driver and Front Pass. Hi Back
- Seating: Pass. Compt. 12 Individual, Hi Back Premium Cloth
- Seat belts: Pass. Compt. 12 Integrated Lap and ShoulderLatch Brackets (2 ea) w/3 Upper tether (row 1 &2)
- Appearance Pkg. Chrome grill, Front & Rear Bumper
- Day Time Running Headlamps, dual composite
- Mirrors, Inside Rearview, Tilt
- Mirrors, Exterior, Remote Control, Heated
- Tilt Wheel and Cruise Control
- Door Beams, steel-side
- Auxiliary Lighting, reading/underhood
- Radio, AM/FM w/seek-scan, CD, Clock
- Wheels: Chrome Center Cap
- Tire, Front & Rear – LT245/75R16E ALS B/WTire, Spare: LT245/75R16E ALS B/W
- Fire Extinguisher, 5 lb
- First Aid Kit, 16 Unit
- Back-Up Alarm
- Fiberglass Reinforced Safety Roof
- Alert System, Fasten Seat Belt